Sunday, August 12, 2007

Chapeau Marnier Pics

Like I mentioned in my previous post, my Chapeau Marnier is finished! It was very small and tight before I blocked it and I was truly afraid it wasn't going to fit. But, of course, blocking is magical and worked wonders. I think if I were to make it again, I would go up a needle size or 2 so it would be a better fit for me, even fresh off the needles. I lost a little bit of the length when I blocked it, but it seems to cover my ears well enough. It's really a very cute pattern and generally easy to follow. I did make a small mistake in the brim, but again, that's what we refer to as a "design feature". That's the only way to know that it was hand-made, or something like that. :)




  • Pattern: Chapeau Marnier from knitty.com
  • Yarn: Louet Gems, 1 skein
  • Needles: Size 2 Addi Turbos and size 2 Brittany DPNs
  • Size made: Large

No comments: